Tuesday 3 October 2017

CD Digipak Designs

Image result for cd packages hip hop

Image result for cd packages

Image result for cd packages
These are some designs i have been intrigued by whilst looking through Digipak designs. I love the faint use of  the wet paint on the top design used on the inside cover. that is something that i might  use in my design. I also like the use of having my face on the cover as seen in the second one. This is because as i am a small artist, i would not be recognized as much as bigger artists. I love the use of the screen glare Photoshop in the bottom design. This is because it fades into the other half of the Digipak. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note To Examiner

Dear Examiner I hope you enjoy looking through the last year of my A2 media coursework. This blog contains my research and planning, draft...