Tuesday 3 October 2017

CD Cover Designs

Image result for marshall mathers lp cd cover

Related image

Image result for logic under pressure

Image result for witt lowry albums

Image result for witt lowry i could not plan this

These are various CD Covers that have intrigued me over the Hip-hop genre. I love the tear that has been used in Witt Lowrys Cover 'I could not plan this.' I love the simplicity of Kindest Regards, also by Witt Lowry. This just contains an image, text and the advisory sticker. The Logic albums are very nice. I love the complexity of photoshop which has  gone into them. I love 'Under Pressure' which contains graffiti and looks very pleasing for the eye. Eminem's album is also very simple but also funny. I love how he is chained up which connotes to his album as being portrayed as an animal by the media.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note To Examiner

Dear Examiner I hope you enjoy looking through the last year of my A2 media coursework. This blog contains my research and planning, draft...