Tuesday 24 October 2017

CD Digipak Template - Draft

This is my first draft of my CD Digipak. I have added in the main image onto the CD inner as most CD covers I have viewed have done the same thing. On my back cover, I have included the barcode but this is something I might remove as it doesn't fit in with the design. This is because I like the design being simple and straight down the middle.  For my CD, I have included one side being a musty blue next to a grey with the writing of the album on the top. I feel my Digipak would appeal to a Hip hop audience between the ages of 16 and 25.  

1 comment:

  1. very imaginative and stylistic, i like the colour scheme and think it is aesthetically pleasing as an audience member. The disc and back share a simplicity which i think really benefits the design (the use of margins work).

    ReplyDelete

Note To Examiner

Dear Examiner I hope you enjoy looking through the last year of my A2 media coursework. This blog contains my research and planning, draft...