Wednesday 1 November 2017

CD Back Cover

This is my final version of the back of my CD cover. I have added in small legal writing at the bottom. I haven't changed much of the back as I think it looks fine being simple. I have kept to a quadrant design in my back cover, hence why it is simple and straight down the middle. I didn't want my back cover to be very glamorous and wanted all the attention on the main image on the from. I also wanted it to be effective and simple is what i believe I have achieved. I removed the barcode from the back as my CD would benefit from a stuck on barcode. This is because the design looks more slick and professional without it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note To Examiner

Dear Examiner I hope you enjoy looking through the last year of my A2 media coursework. This blog contains my research and planning, draft...