Wednesday 18 October 2017

Photoshop - CD Cover Polaroid Idea


This is one design i have had for my album. This is a Polaroid design that i put a tear through.  i feel that this can have multiple effects and meanings. This design was  actually really easy to make as i just overlay a Polaroid  template and change the blend mode. To make this design, i got a Polaroid template off google along side a simple frame. I then placed the  image inside the frame with a clipping mask and then placed over it the Polaroid template. I then changed  the blending mode to 'overlay.' I then added a hue saturation and clipping masked it to the  Polaroid to make the image look older than it is. I then turned this into one image and hid the layers. i then downloaded a tear effect on google for the 'paint brush.' I then applied a layer mask to the image and put  it on white. I then placed the paint brush (with the  tear brush selected) on black and pressed the tear across the images face. I  then selected  each broken part and filled each one with white to create the white rip. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note To Examiner

Dear Examiner I hope you enjoy looking through the last year of my A2 media coursework. This blog contains my research and planning, draft...