Monday 13 November 2017

Locations Used In The Creation Of Our Music Video

Locations – Draft
Locations – Final
Woodlands – different spots
White room
Open field
Mic booth
White room
My house / sofa / outside the glass


These are the locations that were used during the creation of the video. All the locations used in the Draft video were replaced and re-filmed because they were bad shots. The framing was all off, and the woodlands and the outside shots did not fit the genre. The clothing I was wearing was also not adequate. We also didn’t have a chorus performer in the draft scenes compared to the final version. We also used the white room location for two scenes. One of which when I’m on my own, and the other is when I’m performing with the chorus singer (Joel Roberts). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note To Examiner

Dear Examiner I hope you enjoy looking through the last year of my A2 media coursework. This blog contains my research and planning, draft...