Tuesday 14 November 2017

Editing Software

The editing software I will be using is Adobes Premiere Pro as it is the simplest to use and understand. It also allows me to render my video in high quality and also allows it to be used on any platform for my target audience. As my video will be able to be viewed in high quality, it will appeal to more than just my targeted audience and other Hip hop fans who are looking to explore in the genre will be captivated by it. 

I have looked at other editing software's like resolve and Filmora. These editing software's all seem to be very easy to use but they do not have the capability to use advanced features that I will be using in my video.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note To Examiner

Dear Examiner I hope you enjoy looking through the last year of my A2 media coursework. This blog contains my research and planning, draft...