Thursday 7 September 2017

Music Video - Clothing Ideas

Image result for hip hop clothing men
For my music video, I am going to got for a design of black, white trainers, black and blue jeans and khaki. I will also wear a bomber jacket in some of the scenes as that item of clothing has increasingly become more popular in the Hip hop genre. 





Image result for hip hop clothing men






For my Music video, I have decided to wear casual clothing but also keeping in line with the conventions of a hip hop artist. Because our song is "low-key", our artist is not going to wear extravagant clothing and look slightly basic. We have taken this idea from other Hip hop artists like Witt Lowry and  Lucidious. 

Witt Lowry
Image result for witt lowry
Lucidious 
Image result for lucidious


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note To Examiner

Dear Examiner I hope you enjoy looking through the last year of my A2 media coursework. This blog contains my research and planning, draft...