Thursday 25 May 2017

Inspiration Video 1 - Yelawolf - Best Friend ft. Eminem (Primarily Performance Based)



I chose this video to watch because it contains my favorite rapper, Eminem, but also because it is a primary performance based video. This is the type of video I am aiming to make due to its simply but effective visuals. It doesn't feature any narrative which makes it a simplistic video. It also contains camera angles which I want to incorporate into my magazine. The Mise-en-scene matches the audio but it also beats the conventions of a normal Hip-hop video which is something I want to add into mine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note To Examiner

Dear Examiner I hope you enjoy looking through the last year of my A2 media coursework. This blog contains my research and planning, draft...